Yesterday's weigh in was the first gain I've had since my re-commit at the beginning of January, but it was small (217.6, up from 217.2 last week). I know exactly why...I've gotten a little too relaxed and have been giving myself too many "off" days with the food planning and tracking, so I know what I need to do. Lots of dinners out coming up, so I am just going to have to work around that, and be "on" every time else.
I see Dr. K on Monday, and while I know she'll definitely be happy with my progress, we need to have the dreaded "floppy port" convo. I don't don't don't want surgery at this point (if at all possible, I want to wait until plastics, and fix it at the same time), but I really do feel a lot of discomfort from it, especially when I'm doing cardio (which I generally do 5 times a week!). Dropping an 18 lb bar directly onto it earlier during personal training didn't help...
I have a weird NSV to report...I was bummed out yesterday after my weigh in, so I went to the gym, and after 15 minutes on the treadmill, I decided I wasn't in the mood and left. I then went to the grocery store, bought a bag of potato chips (my Kryptonite) and proceeded to EAT THE ENTIRE THING. No, it wasn't a single serve size bag. It was a 9 oz bag. Then I was disgusted by myself, so I decided to get my shift covered, and took a nap. When I woke up at about 8:30, I felt incredibly guilty about blowing off my workout AND screwing my diet for the day. So I went back to the gym and did an hour on the treadmill, and somehow ended up under calories for the day.
The gym is still going really really well...I'm going an average of 5-6 times a week, and really enjoy it. My trainer is kicking my ass. I wish I could afford more than one session a week with him. He is a marathon runner, so he is trying to steer me towards running. I'm being resistant, but we're getting there, we did a bunch of sprints today, and other than it really making me winded, and being terrified that my boobs were going to pop out, it went better than I expected.
I needed a new bathing suit, so I ordered 2 from L.and's E.nd during their recent sale. I'm undecided...I think I know which way I'm leaning, but wanted to post some pics here to get some opinions.
Suit #1
front
back
close-up (not sure if you can see the color, it's "Wild Grape': http://www.landsend.com/pp/womens-grecian-one-piece-slender-suit~180862_593.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::GC2&CM_MERCH=IDX_swimwear-_-women-_-shop-by-collection-_-slender-suits&origin=index)
Suit #2
front
back
close-up (Kinda hard to see the detailing on this one, since it's black, but this is the suit: http://www.landsend.com/pp/womens-solid-carmela-one-piece-slender-suit~191482_593.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::KE5&CM_MERCH=IDX_swimwear-_-women-_-shop-by-collection-_-slender-suits&origin=index)
Thoughts? Opinions?
xoxo!


I love the first one.....I h
ReplyDeleteave the same one!
I love the first one. The top part really compliments your body!
ReplyDeleteAnd you know I can't help but to comment about leaving the gym and going to the grocery store.
Isn't it amazing how our brains work sometimes! I could totally relate to what you said.(which is comforting lol)
But kudos to you for going back. That was awesome!
Sandra
I love #1! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I know what you mean about being hungry after a workout... I try to avoid driving by fast food places and such afterward or I'd definitely be stopping. lol
I like the second one! But they are both looking good!
ReplyDelete