I'm stealing a page from Maria's book, and doing a slimmed-down version of Ten Things Thursday...that way I don't have to have a theme for this entry, and can just kinda freeform it.
1. I'M COMING TO BOOBS!!! Yay! I thought I missed the deadlines, etc...but the planners are wonderful and let me in...I'll be rooming with Jen (who I am super stoked to meet) and Kristin (who I met last year and she is adorable!) I'm so excited! Gotta book my flight!
2. I have a stress fracture in my tibia...from running. Who woulda thunk I would ever have a workout injury? I was really bummed about it at first...especially since I had just hit 3 miles for the first time, and signed up for a few races...but I've accepted it, and should be able to start running again in 3-5 weeks. Until then, I'll be biking up a storm.
3. I went and got an unfill last week...I was having a lot of stuck/slime episodes, and am going on vacation very soon, so I wanted to just take a little band break. I am now down to 7.0cc. I'll probably stay here for a few months.
4. I finally did an official weigh in yesterday, after not doing so since May. 225 on the nose...which is almost 10 lbs up from the low (I think my spreadsheet has 216.something..) Ironically...I look like I've lost another 20 lbs or so, not gained 10. Whatever. Stupid scale.. Trainer thinks I need to be eating more...apparently I am considered "very active", so I went and did research, and based on my current weight, height, and activity level...to lose 2 lbs a week, I need to be eating 2500 calories a day. Say what??? I compromised with him on 2000...now if only I could get back to tracking.
5. I am seeing Dr. K on Monday to discuss port revision. The more fat I lose from my stomach area, the more it seems to move around and get (and STAY) sore. The last time we discussed it, we decided to wait until I did plastics, and she would just fix it at that time. I think I am going to try for an arm lift in December, before I switch insurance to my new company's plan....so hopefully all of the hospital fees will be covered, etc...and I'll just have to pay for the PS's fee. We shall see what she says.
Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo


Yahoo!!! So excited to meet you too!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're going to make it! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteYAY for coming to BOOBS!!!
ReplyDeletesee you at BOOBs :)
ReplyDelete