My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My First Follower, Cute Dress and Moving!

Woo, I have my first follower! Hi, Nicole! I wasn't able to find a blog for you, but if you have one please leave a comment with a link, and I will definitely reciprocate :) I've also been finding more and more blogs to follow and have even been saying hi!

Last night one of my best guy friends, S, played a show with his cover band, and since I haven't been able to see him play for a long time due to never being able to get off work, I just said "frig it" and took the night off (I very rarely take a Saturday night off unless I am going to be away). So glad I did, it was a lot of fun to see all of my friends, and just have fun. Oh, and since I mentioned it in the title of this post, I wore a super cute dress from Old Navy (not on the site anymore, otherwise I would have posted a pic). It has a pretty deep V (I am a fan of tops/dresses that show off the girls - at the moment they're my best physical feature!), and it's just the right length (mid thigh or so, not too short that I think I am going to flash people, but short enough to feel sexy). I felt like I was looking super hot, and actually got quite a bit of attention from guys at the bar. Mind you, I'm kind of in the middle of a dating embargo, but it's nice to flirt.

I'm moving tomorrow, to my parents' house for 2 months, which should be interesting. My new lease starts 11/1 (yes, I got the apartment, and sign my lease this Thursday!), so at least it's definitely finite, but still going to be a challenge. I live in Manhattan, so it's super easy to get around. My parents live in the Bronx, which is still in NYC, but the neighborhood they live in is not really convenient to public transportation. Since it doesn't make sense to get a car for 2 months, I'm going to have to beg/borrow usage of cars, and/or rides to the train. I'm mostly packed, but being very procrastinate-y on finishing it up. If I could just step away from the computer for about 2 hours...and FOCUS...I would get it done. But it's just so tempting to keep reading blogs :)

7 comments:

  1. Hey, Liz...thanks so much for the uber sweet comment on my blog. As a special thank you, I have named you my first "Cupcake of the Week" and posted a blog today, encouraging others to come over, introduce themselves and follow you on your journey!!! Let me know if you ever have any questions, need advice or need to vent. You have a rollercoaster ride ahead of you, but just know, hon, it is the best decision you will ever make!

    sjoy1972@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, Stephanie sent me your way. I am so excited for you! You can find me at repairandrenovationintexas.blogspot.com.
    You are about to start an incredible journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz, Stephanie also sent me your way. Good luck on beginning your journey. You will love it! www.heathersbandedjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Liz. Stephanie sent me over. I was banded July 9th and got my first fill 2 weeks ago. You are making the right decision to get the band. There are so many successful bandsters here on blogger with lots of great advice. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz, I found you through Stephanie. I was banded on May 24th 2010 and along with the pre op diet I have lost 48lbs! I feel great and I look forward to reading about your journey. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many new followers! Thanks so much for welcoming me, ladies. I look forward to catching up with your blogs over the next weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz! I was sent over here by Stephanie and I wanted to stop by say hi and look forward to reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete