So I finally tore myself away from all of your amazing blogs for long enough to finish packing last night. It will probably take me a few days to get settled/organized at my parents' house (especially since I won't have a bedroom for 2 months!), but I just wanted to say a quick "HI!!!" to all of my new followers! I promise I am going to catch up on all of your blogs and come say hello!
And maybe if I get up the nerve, I will have my mom take some "befores" to post. I did mean to take a pic on Saturday night, but got distracted :)


Hi liz - I'm new to your blog but looking forward to following your journey peace and love, karen
ReplyDeleteHey Liz! Found you through Stephanie-Definately take those before pictures!! They help when you feel like you're struggling.
ReplyDeleteI recomend taking pictures because it's so much fun to watch your body change and it's so motavating too!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm a new follower. Best of luck on your surgery. Do you have a date?
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the move and I'm glad to see you're getting mroe followers! Yea!!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone! I am slowly trying to catch up on all of the blogs - I'm kinda OCD so I need to go back and read them all through from the beginning...have been crazy busy with all the moving stuff, but we are getting there!
ReplyDeleteHi Liz! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am so excited for you, less than a month to go! The NYC girls usually get together once a month or so for brunch. I hope we get to meet you soon!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely have your mom take those pics. They will come in handy once you start losing! <3
Posting my before pictures was tough, but glad I did it. I'm really looking forward to the after pictures.
ReplyDeleteHey Liz. If I am not mistaken, your pre-op started yesterday. How is it going? Remember drink often. Just keep something liquid in your hand at all times. The constant trips to the bathroom are almost like cardio, right?
ReplyDelete