My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thank You!

Just a quickie here - wanted to say hello to my 31 (!!!) followers - thanks Stephanie! If I am not following you yet, it's because I want to do this right and read your entire blog before clicking the follow button (can you say OCD?!) This way, when your posts pop up in my list, I can read them right away :)

I am getting there - life's been a bit hectic between moving out of my apt and back into the parents' house, getting settled in here, still working both jobs, and oh yeah, this one was fun, a quickie trip to LA.

I took some before pics today, and went for the gusto. I stripped down to bra and underwear. NOT PRETTY. I'll get the nerve to post those in a few days, along with some starting stats. Pre-op liquids start on Thursday! I have less than 23 hours to eat "regular" food for quite some time. Wowsers.

8 comments:

  1. The liquid diet is the worst part, I think. Just remember there's an end in sight! I didn't have to do liquids pre-op, but post op sucked too, lol. You're braver than I with those type of pics! But you'll be happy you have them when you've lost the weight & see how far you've come. I would suggest measurements too; even if you don't post them, you'll love to see how many inches you lose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to do great! I know the before pics are hard to see right now, but in a few months when you're questioning if there really is a difference they will be so helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The liquid diet does suck, but it too shall pass. Good luck with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with pre-op...it's definitely a challenge but one I'm sure you're up to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before pics are the best bc when you get down from not losing numbers it shows you how far you have come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it. I didn't even "eat" my dinner protein shake today!! It is totally manageable. We are so perfectly timed. Your surgery date is my "start mushies" date. I'll be sure to keep you updated on every little detail at NYU.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. I found you through Nicole's blog... I was banded on March 23rd, 2010 and I am excited to follow your journey... It's so emotional at the beginning. Keep up the great work! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll do great on your liquid diet!

    ReplyDelete