My father passed away this morning, peacefully and quickly. My mother and I were with him, telling him how much we loved him and holding his hands. I am devastated, but am relieved that he is no longer suffering. He endured more in the last year and a half than 5 people should have to endure together.
I know I am not the most prolific of bloggers, and have been bad with commenting lately due to the amount of time I have spent at the hospital, but it would mean so much if you could keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.


Sending prayers your way! I am so terribly sorry to hear about your loss.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you and your family in the time of need. So sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteSandi
So sorry to hear about the passing of your father :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you find solace during this time.
ReplyDelete