239!!!!! I think I am going to skip the next few challenges...of the 2 I have participated in, I've either lost very little or GAINED. Ugh. (Not blaming the challenges...I just work late on Sat night and it's hard to stop drinking water early in the night, and not have a snack when I get home). Like I said in my last post...I am seriously stuck, and not in the bandster sort of way. Maybe if there's a challenge with a Monday morning weigh in...Sundays are just not good for me.
I finally bought the Isopure drinks. I like the grape better than the fruit punch, but think once I water them down, they'll be ok. I also tried a new brand of shake, Orgain (I only tried the chocolate). All of this stuff is super expensive (cheaper if I order in bulk from Amazon), but I need to boost my protein without boosting calories significantly.
I've got to snap out of my "meh" ness. I've been slacking in almost every area of my life, except work. I haven't been getting enough water. I haven't been taking my vitamins or my Synthroid. My apartment is tidy enough...but could be cleaner. All I feel like doing is sitting on my couch frowning that Food Network is showing the same thing I've seen 3 times today already.
Ironically, I've been kicking ass at work. I've been adjusting really well into my new role, and my new group. My manager is really interested in working with me on development, and I am hopeful that there is room for growth somewhere down the line. At the night job, I've been working all of my shifts, and trying to be smart with that income. I've committed myself to paying off all of my credit card debt by June 2011, along with a few other big-ish ticket items by September (my cruise, which will be uber expensive, finishing decorating my apartment, a shorter trip to LA, and of course BOOBS!). I decided I want to buy an apartment in a few years, so there's some serious groundwork to be laid.
Can one of the local NYC bandsters come give me a big kick in the ass!!!


Sorry to hear about the challenge, but glad work is going well. Wouldn't it be great if all the parts of our life would work great at the same time? I don't live in NYC, but if you don't start moving through the 230s, I'll drive to NYC and kick your butt. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the wonderful comment on my blog, you are so sweet! I look forward to meeting you too!
ReplyDelete