I didn't blog last week about my weekly weigh in because it was so damn depressing. 237.2 this week, and somehow this week, up to 238.6!!! Wtf! My eating has been all over the place. I know I can eat too too much, but I am trying to be mindful of what/how much. That is clearly not working. Thank God I get a fill tomorrow. This whole "scale going in the WRONG damn direction" thing is not working for me, at all. I also decided for real to do the pouch test after this fill....I wanted to do it last time and my social life got in the way *rolls eyes* I was supposed to go out on Sunday night but have decided to skip to do the right thing for my weight loss. (The right thing for my budget as well, I suppose).
I did make a date for next Tuesday with a friend to finally go to the Bikram studio I bought a 1 month pass for a few weeks ago. I am absolutely terrified. Scared out of my mind. She has assured me that it won't be nearly as bad as I am expecting. I don't believe her.
Other than that...life is just chugging along. Day job is going well, and keeping me busy. Night job has been busy, and I've been working a lot (probably too much). That might be contributing to my weird eating habits...I maintain a strange schedule at best. At worst, it's positively f'ed. I think...*gulp*...it might be time to start journaling. Crap.


I hate when the scale isn't nice, but what I hate the most is the way it makes me feel. Hang in there and just move forward. I hope this fill gets you to the green zone!
ReplyDelete