Quickie check-in...
So Thursday's weight was 238.6, as I posted....I got a small fill on Friday (.25cc, bringing me back to 7.5cc total)...since then I have been doing a modified pouch test (aka, actually following protocol of 2 days liquids, 2 days mushies - side note...does cheese count as a mushy??? haha). As of this morning, I am down to 237. Small drop, but it's the right direction!!!
I also upped my protein significantly. Yesterday (a liquids day), I was well over 100, and today I came close to that as well. I finally tried the Isopure drinks a few weeks ago (40g), and drank one of those, plus a Pure Protein canned shake (35g), and a few other different shakes during the day. I also made a batch of SF/FF pudding and tossed a scoop of protein powder in, it was pretty good, and boosted the value to 9g per half cup. There was a slight grainy mouthfeel after it had chilled...but I guess I can deal with that...I'll just have to eat it right away ;-)
Hope everyone out there in blog land had a nice weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment