My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Tracking Advice

Hi my lovelies...

I need your advice/opinions/help, por favor. I think the time has come for me to start tracking (ugh). I've been relying too much on the band, thinking it'll do all the work for me, but that's just not the case.

I've seen SparkPeople, and it's ok...are there any other sites that people like for tracking (preferably free)? I have a BlackBerry (possibly changing over to iPhone later in the year) and would love to be able to track with an app if at all possible, but that's not a dealbreaker. I definitely need to be able to input my own recipes, since I do a lot of my own cooking.

I'm tired of being stuck at 235-ish. I've been hanging out here for 3 months now.

Oh, and my lazy, excuse-making butt did NOT go to Bikram this weekend. I'm considering going tonight...if I can get over the fear of the first class. I'll have to check the class load and see if it looks like I'll be able to get in.

4 comments:

  1. I use livestrong.com to track, I even have the app on my iPod touch, don't know if it's available for the BB. The food tracker is very extensive and easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Tap & Track for IPod touch or iPhone. I really like it. It also has an extensive library that is also available offline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an iPad and use MyNetDiary and I really like it. I've used my calorie counter and spark people and they are okay too!

    I really kinda enjoy tracking my calories and exercise. I'm one of the weird ones!
    Gonna book our hotel today. me thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When in doubt, if you're not tracking food well, get in exercise. It won't mean you'll lose anything, but it will balance you out to help keep you from gaining.

    It doesn't have to be strenuous exercise. Just commit to walking a little bit more. Or jog in place. Or dance to a couple of songs. It all counts. Just like what we eat counts, ALL the movement counts as well. :)

    ReplyDelete