My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

237.2, and it's all my fault,,,

Yep. 237.2 was the official weigh in this morning. I am pissed...but only at myself. I was doing SO SO SO well, both with watching the scale drop all week after the fill, and with my intake yesterday (Sbux chai, 1 cup of pulled pork for lunch, 2 meatloaf muffins w gravy for dinner, 1/2 of an Isopure and 4L of water). I was on track to have a great weigh in. And then I freaking sabotaged myself.

So, as I've mentioned before, I work 2 jobs. The night job is waitressing at a comedy club (mostly drinks, but a little bit of food). Well last night, all was well....until around 10pm, when 2 tables at once ordered fries, and then 2 more ordered nachos. The fries smelled SOOOOOOOOOO good...they were all well done and perfect looking. The nachos were meh, but they were close at hand so I asked the bartender to make me a small bowl, and then I ate the entire thing. Ugh. I was so annoyed at myself afterward. Then, since I was feeling all failure-ish...I bought a cupcake on my way home and ate that before bed. Dammit.

So, late night eating + salt = gain/water retention/crappy official weigh in. Plus (and this might be TMI), I did not go #2 yesterday...lol.

Bleh. At least I recognize where I went wrong, and am back on track today. So far, chai and 1L of water down. I am going to Baja Fresh for lunch, not sure what I will get. 1 cup of chili for dinner, I'll bring the other half of the Isopure from last night to work, and I will prob finish the day at around 4L of water again.

3 comments:

  1. The #2 thing is a big one, I mean safar as the scales go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you could potentially be holding in a 4 pounder loaf. LOL.

    Sticking to a schedule with your food as much as possible helps. I get sidetracked like a mofo on the weekends because I have too much free time on my hands. My M-F situation is very regimented, so it's much easier to stay on track with eating/exercising.

    One suggestion is to drink a diet soda if you're feeling the salty or sweet cravings. I know that many doctors say no carbonation, but there's something about getting the false sweet in your system with the false full feeling from the bloat the bubbles give you that can trick your mind into not wanting to have solid food when you're not supposed to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful comment the other day. I think of you often and I know what you are going through also. One day at at a time works in our case too! One of these trips of mine to NY, we will have to meet up! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete