I am so proud of myself today...I was such a good little bandster!
*I drank 4 liters of water
*I took my vitamins for the 6th day in a row
*I tracked everything that I put into my mouth (even the teeny tiny bites of this n that).
*I got in 95 grams of protein.
*I made the conscious decision to not eat something because I couldn't figure out the conversions to input the recipe.
and this is the big one....
I WENT TO THE GYM. You read that right...me....the exercise avoider...went to the gym.
The bottom line is that I have been hovering around 235 for three and a half freaking months now. I didn't have surgery, and make this huge change to my life, to get stuck here. I thought I could be slick, and outsmart the system, and continue to be lazy. Up until now, I've been half-assing it, and letting the band do all of the work. As we all know, that's not how this works. So it's time to take my thumb out of my ass, and get to work.
I've set a new goal for myself. I want to be under 200 by the time I leave for the cruise. That's 18 weigh ins away. I have 35 pounds to go. I can lose 2 pounds per week. I just have to want it badly enough.


I hated the 230's, I definitely got stuck there as well. I have a feeling this next weigh-in is going to reflect the positive changes that you've been making. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're gonna get to your goal, I just know it! (Maybe we'll both be under 200 by the time your cruise rolls around! ...a girl can dream. LOL)
You go girl! You can do it!
ReplyDeleteRight on!
ReplyDelete