I have a pretty blog!!!! I am so happy. I love Jenny. I am going to actually make a concerted effort to take pics more often and post them...I took a few pics for the blog but they didn't work out, so I thought I would put them into an entry, so you can see my face!


I'm goofy. Anyway.
This morning, weight was down to 235.6...so down 3 since Thursday. Yessssss! So far this fill is doing really well. I'm definitely not hungry, but am not overly tight, so I can eat high quality stuff. Today I had a chai from Sbux, a peach Chobani, about an ounce and a half of aged asiago cheese, 2 meatloaf muffins w gravy, and a cup of protein pudding. Not sure what my protein count is up to, but I may drink half of an Isopure later on, or a small protein shake.
I was supposed to do Bikram tonight, but the class was full, so I couldn't go :( I am going to go on Saturday to the first timer's class, though. They really recommended it, and said I wouldn't have any trouble getting in. I am pretty proud of myself for even attempting to go, though. That's the biggest step, IMO!
Total side note...I am thinking about cutting my hair. Maybe to just below my shoulders, and keeping the bangs. Any thoughts or ideas?


woo hoo! great weighin!
ReplyDeleteGreat weigh in. Go for the hair cut! Get something swingy & sexy!
ReplyDeleteSaw you on Amy's blog, thought I'd drop in and say hi.
ReplyDeleteThat and - my goodness, you are freakin' gorgeous.