My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Weekly Weigh In...Getting Back on Track

Well, it's nice to kno that even with me running around the country like a crazy person, I can still manage to lose weight. Or maybe that's the bronchitis talking...

This morning was 229, down from 232 last week. Still have a few pounds to go to get back to my low (and beyond!) but it's all going in the right direction.

I'm still feeling run down and crappy, but definitely better than I did for the past few days. I was supposed to go away this weekend for more tour madness, but decided to cancel (not because I was sick, I actually cancelled before I left for the cruise - but it works out anyway). Hopefully I have a relaxing weekend and get myself recharged and raring to go for next week, when it all starts up again.

As much as I love running around and seeing my friends, and of course, the music....I am so ready for it to be November, where all I have to worry about is finding another job.

Ahh! Hope everyone is well....love to you all!!!

6 comments:

  1. Sick! Blah! You do need a rest my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better! Maybe some new shoes will help? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I feel like the whole world is sick! Damn October.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I'm dreading the sick season... I hope you feel better soon. Great job with the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your loss. Sorry to hear your sick, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck finding another job. Are you quitting soon?

    ReplyDelete