This will have to be a fast one, bc I am caught in the middle of a whirlwind...I think I am going to go ahead and do "bullets" here...
*Chicago was amazing and inspirational. I am so so so happy I went. I met some really amazing ladies, and had a blast. The planners did such an amazing job that I am blown away by them! The swag bags were awesome, and I am still enjoying all of the goodies in there. I'm definitely going to pick up some of the protein bars - haven't tried the shakes yet but I am getting there!
*Weigh in last week was 232. Very slightly up from the week before, but since I wasn't actively trying to lose anything, then I'll take it. I did a quick check in weight today, and it was 229.4. Back in the right direction.
*I went away this weekend to see my fave musician kick off his current tour. A lot of the people I saw haven't seen me since long before surgery, and I got some AMAZING reactions. I have to say, I felt super hot all weekend with all of the attention I was getting. (And we don't need to mention that I think my new jeans may have given my bruises on my hip, do we? Looking hot is all that matters...)
*Over the course of the weekend, I danced for about 8 hours total in high heel boots. This would have been an impossibility in any other lifetime. While my toes are still a little numb, and my right calf is a little sore, I am chalking it up to a great leg workout haha.
*Unfortunately, I fell into old habits and didn't take any pics of myself all weekend. Which is a shame, bc as I mentioned, I looked goooooooooooooooood.
Hope everyone is doing great - I'm uber busy right now but I am trying to keep up!


Awww...kisses. You were really close to me this weekend!!
ReplyDeletemore pictures woman!! ASAP!! I need to see the sexyness!
ReplyDeleteI bet you did look gooood.
ReplyDeleteWish you would have taken pics, but I'm glad you just focused on having fun. :)
I went to see Duran Duran in concert last week and danced my ass off the entire time. I then decided that I need to go see them in concert several times a week and that will be my exercise. Now I just have to convince them of my plan .... :)
ReplyDeleteyou have been a whirl wind of go, go, go since I starting following you... I can't stop thinking about that fabulous lunch in little Italy... hope we get to do it again next year :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a blast!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great time. And I love the dancing in boots for 8 hours! :)
ReplyDeleteYou danced for 8 hours in high heeled boots?! OMGoodness!!
ReplyDelete