The blog groove, that is. I've been reading blogs again, and it's so nice to catch up with all of my BOOBS. I was going through the list in my dashboard when all of a sudden, I realized that I needed to do more than read, I needed to write. So here I am, at 4:23am.
I think I'm slowly coming out of my funk, now if I could just get my stupid sleep schedule fixed! I'm at my mom's for the night, and I actually did try to go to bed at a decent time (remember, I'm not working at the moment, so yes I considered 2:30 decent). However, since my sleep schedule is all screwy, I could not fall asleep (my body is not timed to do that until it's daylight out). Since I sleep in my mom's room with her when I'm here, I can't lull myself to sleep with P.ink F.loyd like I normally do...so I gave up and am sitting at the kitchen table surfing the web. Sigh.
I do have a decently long to-do list for tomorrow, so I'll sign off in a few and try again - just felt like checking in and saying hello.
One last thing - the fabulous Catherine and I have been talking about another NYC brunch in January. We were looking at Saturday, January 21st. All are welcome, both peeps from NYC and those who aren't but want to make the trek and join us! Shoot me an email (in the sidebar) or leave a comment if you're interested :)


Would you add me to the interested list? I'm a native NYer (now living some hours away) and about to be banded. I'd be interested in coming to brunch with you ladies, either this upcoming time or in the future. Thanks! Melissa, heymelissawolf@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely interested! vsaun@msn.com I'll totally schlep in to NYC!
ReplyDeleteHi Liz! I'm new to your blog. I thought I would say hello! I look forward to reading about your gastric band journey! Sounds like you are close to the end...very exciting time!!!!
ReplyDeleteChristine
www.phoenixrevolution.net
Sounds like fun! I love reading about other mini-BOOBs meetups! Makes me feel less guilty about living by so many awesome women I get to meet up with quarterly. :)
ReplyDeleteI want to go!!! BOOOOO
ReplyDeleteGood luck wit your sleep, I know I can be a real grouch when I can't get enough of it :p and here's wishing I could be in NYC in January :o)
ReplyDeleteI am planning a trip to NY around this brunch so I will be there with my 2 girls! Can't wait to see everyone!
ReplyDeleteI am very interested in joining you all for the brunch. Let me know the details when you have them... Yay!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to it! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to join! Or feel free to reach out anytime for a one on oner! I'm right here and pretty free. :-)
ReplyDelete