Speaking of the HRM, I ordered that, a new pair of sneakers and a new water bottle together. All pink. I'm the most unlikely girly girl ever, but here are my new treasures..
Last night when I got home I had another surprise waiting for me - my wonderful black boots had gone on sale so I decided to get the other color (hey, they were only $70!) They were waiting outside my door. Here they are (a brownish greenish color).
Today was another personal training session. We're playing around with different exercises, and spent most of the session working on my legs and butt. When we were finished, he gave me a great stretch, which was apparently a workout for him because I'm really flexible :) I'm gonna be very sore tomorrow if tonight is any indication.
Tomorrow is a planned day off but I might do a beginner's yoga class. We'll see. Tonight I'm sitting on the couch wishing my bathroom was closer so I didn't have to walk ALLL THE WAY down the hall :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!


You are becoming a shopaholic!! Glad you got the extra workout in. Nothing wrong with being addicted to exercise. Especially if it helps you reach your goals.
ReplyDeleteWow! Grat job getting in all that exercise! Love the boots. Good luck getting to the bathroom! :)
ReplyDeleteGood for ou with this exercise!
ReplyDeletethose boots are SPICY!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the shoes :o) and keep stretching, it should help with the sore mussels :o)
ReplyDeleteI love the boots, and hell, the tennies, too.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're not still sore... how did yoga go? :)