It's Thursday, so that means it's weigh in day. The scale was all over the place today, ranging from 223.something (what tha!!! I did not pay this one any mind) all the way down to 220 (how I wish I had seen that twice..) It finally settled on 221. I'm still down 1.2 from last week, 54 overall, and a new low! I'll take it.
I don't have much to say today...I am not feeling rambly haha. I'm doing great with tracking and the gym. My heart rate monitor came last night and I can't wait to try it out tomorrow to see how accurately the treadmill has been calculating my calories out. I may even get to the gym tonight if I don't have to work, which will be a bonus workout :)
I'm a bit melancholy this week - the 1 year anniversary of my dad's passing is rapidly approaching (next Thursday) and he's been on my mind even moreso than usual. I've said it before, but am happy to repeat - thank God for anti-depressants!!!
Hope everyone is doing well!
xo


Those anniversaries are hard to handle sometimes. My heart goes out to you for your loss.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
Love you! Feel free to text me if you need someone to talk to.
ReplyDeleteAnd congratulations on your new low!
That's great! Good job on the loss this week!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your dad, I know that will be hard for you!