My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I've Been a Bit MIA...

But no worries, things are all good. I was in a bit of a funk for the few days around my dad's anniversary, but am feeling much better now. Thankfully, I didn't let my funk derail my newfound gym routine or my eating. I did skip logging for a few days while a friend was in town, but think I managed to keep it pretty much under control, even without the tracking.

So! Last week's weight was 219.6, down 1.4 from the week before. That's the 6th week in a row that I've had a loss - coincidentally, I've been tracking for 6 weeks. Hmm. I'll take it! The gym has been going really really well, too. I love Pilates, I love working with my trainer, and I've been working out on my own another 2 or 3 days a week. I am definitely noticing a difference and I feel fantastic. I haven't worked up the nerve to take a spin class yet, but I did take something called Barre Burn. I honestly thought it was going to be a bit different, but I did like it (the pace was much faster than I was expecting). I may try it with another instructor, and also with the same one next week (now that I know what to expect from him).

I bought a pair of skinny jeans, in a size 14. For the first time in my life, skinnies not only looked good, but I was able to get my new hottza boots on over them! Of course, I needed to take some pictures:





I also went and got a haircut today. I love it. I love my stylist. I guess that's appropriate since it's Valentine's Day.





I always end up with a silly face in these kinds of pics, so I actually made this one on purpose! :)

Hope everyone is having a great week!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE the new jeans & boots together, they look amazing on you. Love the new cut too. Tracking is my key to staying accountable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jeans and boots! Hair cut is rockin' too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent cut!!! Just started reading all the blogs...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete