Hoping to get advice from some of the veterans on this new conundrum I find myself facing...
I am not really hungry after my fill (I'm sure this won't last, but this is how it is for now...), but know that I need to try to get in my protein/get enough calories so that my body isn't thinking starvation.
What's more important? The protein/calories, or listening to your actual hunger?
I had about 4oz of scrambled eggs around 9am, and it took me a half hour to eat them. It's almost noon, and I am trying to figure out if I should eat my Greek yogurt (my brain says yes, my body says nah we don't need that yet).
I'm not so worried about protein today - based on DP (Daily Plate), I am going to come in around 69g of protein if I just have the eggs, yogurt, a shake this afternoon and for dinner I am planning on 2 meatballs in sauce w/grated cheese. But this only comes in at around 700 calories (obviously give or take..)
Is this enough caloric intake? Seems way low. Any advice/opinions are appreciated!


No comments:
Post a Comment