I did my official WI this morning, praying that the gain I saw over the last 2 weeks would be gone....and it WAS! 254.8. Not sure what the fraction was when I last saw 254.something right before I started mushies, but I feel comfortable calling this my new low. I was pretty confident that I would have a good scale day, since TOM is over, and I was on the post-fill liquids/mushies for a few days.
Speaking of my fill - it's pretty crazy. I ate 2 medium meatballs with sauce for dinner last night (mashed up of course)....and while I think I definitely ate too fast because I had to leave for night job....I was so full. From 2 meatballs?! Based on DP, I ended up at 1066 calories and 93g of protein. I am kinda OCD and anal retentive, so I am going to have to eventually enter a recipe in for the meatballs so I get accurate numbers for those, but I used their estimate for now. I also had 3 liters (96oz) of water for the day, which was pretty awesome. Water is so so so easy to get in when I am at the day job. I'm working from home today so it will be more of a challenge.
Today I am planning on:
2 scrambled eggs with cheese
Greek yogurt
CIB shake
string cheese or 2
meatballs with grated cheese
Grande skim chai latte
Identical to yesterday, except for the cheese with the eggs.
Still no activity on the gym front for the week (and no chance for it either). Hopefully next week I can get there at least twice....should be a much less crazy week at work so I am going to do my best.
I saw a few people at work last night who I hadn't seen since before the surgery, and got a few more comments on my face looking a lot thinner. That's where I am seeing it the most for now, too...so it's nice to know I'm not crazy!
I'm heading to LA for the weekend to see some friends and to see my friends' band play. Should be a fun fun time. I am interested to see how flying affects me, since I do a lot of it. I am hoping I am not one of the unlucky ones who gets tight on planes.
I decided to set one mini goal at a time attached to an upcoming event....ie I want to be xxx lbs by the time John Smith (giggle) is in town. So on and so forth...the only rule is that I can't be upset with myself if I don't make it, it's just supposed to be added incentive. The first one I set was to be down 25# by this weekend. Since that didn't happen, and there are logical reasons why, I am ok with it... Next mini goal: be 25# down, or 250, by Nov. 9th when some of my band boys are in town. That's 2.5 weeks to lose 4.8#. I think it's pretty reasonable!


Good luck with your goal! you can do it! :)
ReplyDelete