My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fill #2 - Another cc

Just got back from fill #2 with Dr. K. She was very pleased with my progress. I am down 7# from my last appt 3.5 weeks ago (10/18) on their scales. She wanted to double check the amount I had in the band, and it turns out I actually had 4.6cc all along (which explained why I am not really experiencing bandster hell). She added another cc, for a total of 5.6.

So now it's liquids today and tomorrow, then mushies Sunday and Monday. I'm enjoying some potato soup from Hale & Hearty right now, and have a chai waiting for me. I'll probably have a shake for dinner, and another chai later.

I did mention the chai thing to her, and she said I shouldn't drink them, because the sugar will only make me hungrier. That hasn't been the case for me - I don't know if I have a sensitivity to sugar or not...they don't make me hungry...I am still struggling with the "eat when you're hungry, and don't when you're not" thing. I don't get hungry a whole lot, that's for sure. We'll see how it goes.

Just a quickie for me today - gotta get back to work so I can get out of here!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment