I was kind of disappointed with my weigh in this week - I was up 3 pounds to 254. I think I ate something salty on Wednesday night, and I know I definitely ate too late. Oh well. No big deal. I've accepted it and moved on, and I'll even change my ticker. Hopefully I can get it off quickly, so that I still have a shot at making the next mini-goal of 245 by 12/10 (not looking likely unless I have a big drop over the next couple of weeks).
Thanksgiving was a nice day. I meant to take a picture of my plate, but my phone was in the other room. I went to my parents' house as always. We had: turkey, mashed potatoes, baked sweet potatoes, stuffin' muffins, string beans, carrots, gravy, corn bread and crescent rolls. Dessert was apple crisp and chocolate cream pie. I definitely filled my plate too full (even though I was trying to take smaller portions than I would have in years past). I ended up eating about 3 slices of white meat, a stuffin'muffin (so good!), about 1/2 cup of carrots, a few string beans, a few bites of mashed potatoes, and about half of a crescent roll. For dessert, I had a piece of apple crisp. Oh! I almost forgot, I made a brie en croute for an appetizer (brie, caramelized onions and apples baked in puff pastry. OMG.) I had some of that too, but we had a decent amount of time in between that and dinner. It was a nice day with the family.
Today I am just taking it easy, doing some chores around the apartment. I am supposed to work at the night job tonight and tomorrow night. I'd love to get out of one night, but we'll see.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


No comments:
Post a Comment