I'll start with the happiest news! I weighed in this morning, and was very pleased to FINALLY see 250 on the nose! That's 25# down. It only took 12 weeks (from start of pre-op diet) or 10 weeks (from surgery) depending on where you count from. That's still a pretty good average, just above 2 lb a week. I am so pleased with my progress, and while it would be nice it if was faster, it's still happening, and I can't get mad about that! This gives me (a little) hope that I might actually meet the current Mini-Goal of being 30# down (245) by next Friday.
I had fill #3 yesterday. I was supposed to see Dr. K in the morning, but I spaced and didn't realize that I had a morning appt until 15 minutes before, when I was still in my PJs in my apartment. Oops. I called and they rescheduled me to the afternoon with Gaspar. He seriously has a magic touch! The needle slid right in, no pain, and a second later, right back out again. Easy peasy. He gave me another cc for a total of 6.6cc. I definitely feel a difference while drinking. It'll be interesting to see what food is like. I had a chai (addict) and some noodle soup (little noodles) in the evening. Today I am working on my 2nd bottle of water, but my tummy is growling so I am going to go make a protein shake in a few. It'll be soup for lunch. Unfortunately, I have a dinner to attend tonight that I can't get out of, so I am going to do my best to find mushies on the menu.
That's it for me for now...hope everyone is having a good week!


I's so happy for you :) 25 down!!! GREAT JOB! I just had my 3rd fill too!!
ReplyDeleteI think calculating how many lbs a week lost is such a great motivator, especially when you feel like the scale isn't moving fast enough. It really helps me wrap my mind around it all.