My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Thursday Weigh In (a day late and unfortunately, a dollar short..)

I meant to blog this yesterday, but just never got a chance to (yay work?)

I was up yesterday to 251.4. I know it's not a justified gain, so I am not stressing too too much about it, but I am still mildly annoyed that once again, I am nowhere near a mini goal (I wanted to be 245 by today). I did see the 240s briefly on the scale the other day when I took a peek (I am not an every-day-weigher, but sometimes I do peek).

I got that fill last week, bringing me to 6.6cc. As soon as I started back on solids, I felt a HUGE difference. This has definitely involved some more "re-training" when it's come to eating. I've gotten stuck a few times since. Ah, oh well. I am trying to take it easy, and am being super alert for signs of tightness. And papaya enzyme pills are my new BFF.

Still no word on the new position. Things here at work are becoming very nerve-wracking. Oy.

1 comment:

  1. hang in there...the scale will show results soon...just keep up the good food choices

    ReplyDelete