So, this morning my weigh in was slightly disappointing - 255.6. That's up about 3# from the lowest, and about 2# from last week. Notice I didn't say shocking, mind you. I definitely need to work on the portions, the sodium and the quality of my food. plus, I woke up at about 3am and wanted...something, anything. So I had 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter (which I have a feeling will be on the no no list soon) and a glass of milk.
Thank God I have a fill tomorrow. I am not sure how much I'll get, but I am at 4cc after 1 fill. I'm hoping for at least another cc, to get me to 5 (although 6 would be better!)
I had to go shopping last night to pick up some stuff for job interviews tomorrow and Monday, and it got me thinking about sizes. I fit into a wide range of sizes. I'd say about 90% of my wardrobe is from Old Navy. I am 5'8", btw.
Jeans - 16 (sweetheart fit). These are still quite tight, but not as tight as they used to be :)
Work slacks - 18 or 20 (all very loose, but I tried on a pair of 16s that have been gathering dust in my closet for years and they were still way too tight to wear in public (but they went on and zipped no problem).
Tops - between an XL and XXL, depending on the cut and fit.
Bras - 42DDD or 44DDD.
Undies - Ranges from a 7 to a 9, or if Lane Bryant, 14/16.
Last night, I bought a jacket (18/20) and a sheath dress (14/16). The 14/16 in the jacket fit, but was a little too tight, so I went with the 18/20. The sheath dress fit really nicely, and just needs a little help underneath if I wear it with no jacket or sweater (plus it was only $14.99!) Keeping my fingers crossed that the interviews go well - it would be a transfer into another department, and a small step up in level. The new department also has a lot more growth potential, and my current one has absolutely none.


No comments:
Post a Comment