My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Down Down Down...

I am happy to say this morning's weigh in continued the downward trend of the past few weeks, and was 231.4. I was hoping for 230-ish, but I guess they can't all be 3 lb weeks....especially because I don't feel like I did much "work" for it this week. I was kind of naturally not that hungry. I was supposed to have a fill appt on Tuesday, but the office called me to reschedule, since Gaspar had to go to a conference or something. My new appt is July 11th. I don't know if I need one or not.

I didn't make it to yoga last weekend...what a shock! I am off all weekend (4 day weekend, woohoo!) from both jobs, so I am going to try to get there this Saturday.

I impulsively booked a flight to London in a few weeks, to see my favorite artist who is playing a solo show. I haven't seen him since October (right after surgery), and before that was last June. I'm excited to show off the new me. We've become friends in the years I have been a fan of his, and he's always been wonderful and supportive of me.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget the rule of "One Pound."

    It's never just one pound. It adds up. It matters. Think about how the amount you lose would affect your mood if it was a gained amount.

    Keep going strong. :) Enjoy London!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with NFC, even if it's not as big of a loss as you wanted - at least it's not a gain. *Unlikeme!* lol

    And how great that you have a friendship with your favorite artist!

    Have a great holiday weekend, hon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One lbs is better then no lbs!! ME...not a one.

    Yay for you going to london. I am in your suit case remember!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Down is down! When are you coming to London?

    ReplyDelete