My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Have Not Forsaken You!!!

I know I have been totally MIA for the past few weeks....and I am sooo excited about Chicago...just been dealing with some personal friendship stuff, AND GETTING READY FOR MY CRUISE!

Which, I am sitting in the Toronto airport, enjoying their free wi-fi and very strong bloody marys outside my gate, waiting for my connection to Barcelona.

I was so excited I forgot to weight myself this morning. It's ok, it would have been up anyway. I can eat like a psycho. Which I plan to do for the entire cruise.

Then I come back to a fill immediately after.

Miss you ladies (I don't think I will ever catch up, so I am going to start fresh when I come back), and can't wait to see you all in Chi-town!!!!

4 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see you, either! Have a blast, lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! Have a great time! Can't wait to meet you in chi-town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we will see you so very soon!! Bloody marys are my fav for a mid day cocktail!

    ReplyDelete