Welp, so after I got my unfill the other day, I sure loosened up. No more getting stuck/sliming for this girl! Which of course in my brain gave me a license to eat like total crap. Weight in this morning was 226.8 (up .2 from last week).
Tuesday morning was the un-fill, and since then I've eaten: a burger, pizza, breadstiks, lots of cheese, lots of pudding, etc. Part of it is because I can, part of it is because I NEED to go food shopping. Once I get to the supermarket, then i can buy some of my lunch/dinner staples and get back to eating the way I need to. I need to stay on point more than ever because of the un-fill, not use it as an excuse. Gaining a little bit of weight is ok...but actually trying to do so is not.
So there.


Mmm, burgers and pizzas. *drool*
ReplyDeleteSweetheart, you've got to stop focusing on the point-whatevers. They're great if you lose, but they're heartbreaking when you don't? Look at the main number. That's the weight you'd tell a non-banded person if they had the balls to ask you.
ReplyDeleteAnd you know what? If you're too tight, you're eating the wrong shit because that's all that will go down. You need to be looser, focus on eating the dense proteins that our bodies THRIVE on. You can't get those in if you're too tight. Too tight is a BAD thing. Food - the RIGHT food - should go down easily but start to feel funny if you're eating it too fast, too big of bites or too much. THAT'S the way you need to get into the mindset of for how this tool will work for you.
I think you're a gorgeous woman. Don't ever forget that in the midst of the weight-loss mission. And baby, as Eminem says, you can do anything you put your mind to, man. ;)
I'm glad you got the unfill but I know that sucks feeling like you can eat whatever. You just have to get back to making good choices and finding that balance. You can do it!
ReplyDelete