My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BOOBS Survey 2011!!!



1. How did you pick your blog name?

I was looking for something cute...I really wanted to use "I'm With the Band" becuase it also refers to my real life (see #14), but quite a few people had already started using that by the time I started blogging, so I found something else.

2. When did you start blogging?

July 2010-ish.

3. Theme of blog (weight loss, family, circus clowns, sci-fi, erotica, fly fishing, doll collecting, star wars, etc)

I so want to say circus clowns, but that would be a bald-faced lie. I'd say just life with the band....which encompasses a lot of other stuff other than weight loss.

4. Did you go to BOOBs 2010?

I did not. That was the weekend I was banded, so I was not up for travel at that point yet.

5. When were you banded?

Sept 23, 2010.

6. How much have you lost?

I a hovering around 50 lbs down. I am sure my un-fuill earlier today will mess with that.

7. What are you most looking forward to at BOOBs?

Meeting so many other banded people and having a blast! (And trying not to get arrested with Dawnya!)

8. What/who do you hope to find/see/accomplish at BOOBs 2011?

I just want to have a great time! And um, that whole NOT getting arrested thing would be good...I have a busy month after BOOBs.

9. Children? Pets?

None and none. Although I technically have 5 cats that live with my mommy, 2 cats around 2 years old, and 3 kittens than are just under 9 weeks.

10. Who is your roomie?

Amanda and Ronnie! I cannot wait to meet these ladies :)

11. What day do you arrive?

Not 'til Friday afternoon.

12. What airport/flight/time?

I'm coming into O'Hare on United 683 at 3:29pm.

13. What events are you signed up for?

The improv show on Friday night, and the Sears Tower outing on Satirday morning. I wanted to try Jazzercise, but let's be honest...that is just way too early for this girl on a weekend, lol!

14. Hobbies?

My major hobby is being a music fan. My favorite human on the planet is a musician named B.u.t.c.h W.a.l.k.e.r (spaces for privacy, I am a well known member of his fan community, and would prefer to not be found in a Google search). When he tours, so do I. Over the years, we've become friends, and I am very well taken care of by his entire crew. I've seen him over a hundred times, in something like 23 states and 4 countries. If he is playing, there is a very good chance I am getting on a plane to see him. Seeing him perform live fills a hole in my heart somehow. And then it's always a good time hanging out afterward.

And NO, I am not a groupie.

15. Career?

I like Dawnya's answer...no career yet. Job #1 is an administrative specialist in Supply Chain Management at the biggest pharmaceutical company in the world. Job #2 is "Utility Player" (that's my made up title) at a comedy club. I mostly waitress, but I also answer phones, seat customers and on occasion bartend. I've been at job #1 on and off for 10 years, and job #2 on and off for over 12.

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

16. Single? Married? In a relationship?

Very, very, very single. I don't really have a lifestyle that can support a relationship, unless it is with someone with a similar lifestyle. If I am not working doubles 5 days a week, then I'm flying off to go hang out with bands, often backstage or on the bus. It's usually quite harmless, but hard for someone not on the inside of it to understand, and I don't have a whole lot of time to devote to another person. Sometimes I wish I was in a relationship, but I don't think I am ready, anyway. I am "doing me" right now.

17. Your birthday month?

March. I'm a Pisces baby.

18. What do you want other BOOBs to know about you?

I'm a tough broad with a heart of gold. I have a potty mouth. I have an incredible raunchy sense of humor, but will keep it under control until I feel like you won't look at me like I have 8 heads. Hmmm....drawing a blank for now...

9 comments:

  1. Me get you arrested....NAH!!! LOL

    You sister is still breathing so I think we are good. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I think we'll get along just fine. I have a dirty sense of humor, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think we will get along as well! looking forwar too meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will have so much fun!!!!!,

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. The guy I work with calls me Potty mouth all the time! And I'm a Pisces too. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to hang out with you! sorry i'm one of the "i'm with the band..." people :-) and i have a know someone who is also friends with that musician!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, enjoy the cruise. I can't say that I loved Palma, but it is a very pretty town to walk through. Will you be off the ship for dinner? If so, I can give you recs. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am so with ya on the working out thing! Going to the Sears tower should be a good escape though :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I am new I stumbled into your world. Wasn't that guy in M.a.r.v.e.l.o.u.s 3 ? Loved that band

    ReplyDelete