So my challenge weigh in this week was up to 226.4 (Lame!). I tracked all week so it was a little unexpected - who knows.
I haven't really been tracking the last 2 days but I also know I haven't eaten very much. Yesterday was a hectic day, I got up fairly early (for me, for a Sunday) to head to my mom's house to spend some time there before driving up to Foxwoods for Train/Maroon 5. I stopped and got some McD's on the drive up (about 2 hours), and had 6 McNuggets and half of a cheeseburger. The show was a blast, and I had fun with my friend on the tour. We hung out for a bit after they finished loading out, and then I started the drive home at about 1. For some reason I thought it would be a fantastic idea to eat the other half of the cheeseburger. Bad idea which led to me sliming a little bit on the side of I-95. Thankfully it was a quick episode, and I was able to eat some cheese when I got back to my mom's house.
I was exhausted this morning, so I decided to work from home. I had some tea, and then my Kashi hot cereal...all fine. I didn't have much in my apartment (I really need to go food shopping) so I didn't eat lunch (had 2 string cheese instead). For dinner I ordered an omelette, and stuck city. I think it's because I've drank very little water today. I'll give it another attempt in a little while, after some more tea, and if that doesn't work, I'll give up on the omelette and make some soup.
It's so strange how every time I am about to go in for a fill (or the possibility of one, anyway) my band tightens right up! I'm hoping it's just the lack of fluids (I WILL try to get some in tonight, I swear) and that tomorrow I am back to normal. Well, whatever normal is for us bandsters anyway.
I will see Dr. K on Wed and we'll see what she says. It's been a while since I've seen her so I'm hoping she is pleased with the recent loss...I know I am!


I hope you get some relief soon, hon! Sounds like the heat is doing something to your restriction.
ReplyDeleteI know your doctor will be proud of you. :)
Oh, and thank you so much for what ya said about me on the BOOBs post. :D
Get better my Liz!! Now...did you tell Adam Levine that I want to touch him in naughty places. I'm just saying.
ReplyDeleteThe heat screws with me for sure!! I got a fill yesterday and on the way I questioned it. But in the end I am glad I did because I have only lost 2 real lbs since June!
ReplyDeleteDid you have a blast at the concert?! I'm sure you did. Your doc will be super happy with your loss I'm sure. :) Blog about it!
ReplyDeleteYay! I loved that concert... Could you have gotten me the chance to rub elbows with Pat Monahan?... He's awesome!
ReplyDelete