Well, last night's Gouda episode has reared its ugly head. This morning's weight was up to 226.8. Pfffffft. Clearly not worth it, but it felt like it at the time. Mmmmm Gouda. I'm back.
So I'm back to tracking today. Back to making good choices.
If you haven't seen my "From My Closet to Yours" post, check out the one right before this! Lotsa summer-y clothes up for grabs.


girl. that is water weight. I promise.
ReplyDeleteI love gouda, have to keep it out of the house
ReplyDeleteI agree with Amanda, cheese is the devil when it comes to water retention. I hates it.
ReplyDeleteI toooooold you. Cheese is the DEVIL. SATAN. BEELZEBUB.
ReplyDeleteMan, I really need to lay off the cheese too. I just can't help it! So good! And should be consumed with every meal!
ReplyDeleteDamn cheese!
ReplyDeleteIt's gotta be water, right? Seriously, cheese is a good guy, I know him, really well.
ReplyDelete