I know I've been quiet lately - working on trying to post more, but work is kicking my ass, plus I am getting ready to move next week. Hopefully after the move, and after they hire someone to replace my boss, things will calm down quite a bit.
I weighed in faithfully this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see that the scale is indeed moving. -2lbs, to be exact. My eating has been ok....I definitely eat a whole hell of a lot less than I did before surgery. I am not counting calories, but am trying to be mindful of protein. I think I do have a bit too much sodium, which doesn't help with water retention, but I try to average 3L of water a day to counteract that. I've always veered towards the salty rather than the sweet, and my go to good protein foods tend to have a lot of sodium. I don't have any blood pressure issues, so it should be ok.
Gotta get back to work, just a quickie today. Oh, and LA was an absolute blast, I so did not want to come home. And it is possible to enjoy an In N Out after banding (no bun!)
Mini-Goal progress (be down 25# by Nov. 9th): only 2.8 to go, with a week and a half remaining! I think I can, I think I can :)


You are so close to your goal! keep up the great work!!
ReplyDeleteLiz - hello, welcome and congrats!! I am back after almost a month away dealing with personal issues...but, so nice to see another NYC blogger!! I am so glad you enjoyed reading through my blog..literally about 2 weeks before surgery I found 2 other NYC bloggers and it made me feel so much better..I can't wait to read through your blog but with your recent posts, looks like you are doing great!! excited to follow your journey!
ReplyDeleteThx for the support on my blog-- it means so much. Now keep up the great work!!
ReplyDeleteYou totally can! :) I've missed ya! Glad to see you are well and can't wait for regular posts again!
ReplyDelete