My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

6 Months!

It's so hard to believe that I've been banded for 6 months! So much has changed....some good, some awful. So much HASN'T changed (yet?)...

I am down 40 pounds. That number could definitely be higher, but I am still so thrilled with it. This is the longest I have ever lasted on a weight loss "plan" (I use the term loosely). This is the most weight I have ever lost. So instead of more, fast, NOW, I am going for....sustainable.

When I'm at the proper fill level, I don't think about food....something I NEVER thought I would say...I can climb stairs without worrying about giving myself a heart attack...I wear smaller sizes...etc etc etc

So that's my happy, woohoo, 6 months part of the post. Here's the blah part...this morning's weigh in!

This unfill is really killing me...I was up to 235.6 this morning! I'm definitely making poor choices and that needs to stop. I can eat pretty much ANYTHING. My next fill appointment isn't until April 6th, but I might have to take a page from Steph's book and see if I can get an emergency appt...I was trying to wait it out, so I could see Dr. K (she isn't available until then) so I could touch base with her on my weird port thing...but I may have to suck it up.

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to meet you on Sunday!

    Yay on 40 lbs down in 6 months, awesome! Get the fill if you can, you will feel so much better! <3

    ReplyDelete