Anyway, the first one is a pic of my mother and I in August or so. We were trying to take a new family picture for our team website for the breast cancer walk we do every October. I found this on my mother's computer and had a heart attack but she refuses to let me delete it. I thought it would be a good comparison shot for whenever I get around to taking new pics!
The second is a pic of my dad and I on the beach on Ocean City, MD when I was about 15 or 16. I can't believe I thought I was fat! I would kill for that body...sure, the midsection is a bit chubby, but everything else looks so good!

Weighed in this morning all over the damn place, but all way higher than I've been...not sure if I had too much salt last night or what. I even saw 240! The weight I am officially submitting for the challenge is 234.4...quite frankly, the lowest I could get the scale to show. I saw as low as 230.2 the other day, so hopefully things will right themselves.
As I go through these pics, hopefully I can find some other good comparison shots, and then start taking some new ones!


No comments:
Post a Comment