My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Friday, March 25, 2011

I've Come to a Conclusion...

Y'all are great writers! Your personalities really shine through...and you're all funny, deep, sassy, goofy and just plain fantastic.

I consider myself all of those things too, and the people who know me best agree...but I am so damn formal when I write...and I think it makes me boring on here! How do I loosen up and get stoopid with you guys?!

I've also decided to branch out and share my other social networking stuff with you all (I can't pull off y'all more than once in a single blog...) I am definitely funnier and goofier on those!

Facebook - search Liz Faughnan (if you find the pic of the little tiny girl holding her daddy's hand, you've found me!) - if someone can remind me how to do a badge, I'll add it to my sidebar.

Twitter - LizfromtheBronx (little goofy musings...)

I don't discuss the band or weight loss in general on either of these platforms. Please do go ahead and add me, but I'll delete anything specific regarding those topics...I am trying to be a weight loss ninja!

*EDIT* - I should add that if you are easily offended by language....my Twitter might not be for you! I try to control myself on FB, bc my mom is on there as well...but Twitter is no holds barred...!

4 comments:

  1. I like your blogs and see little bits of your sassieness coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm following you on twitter now (I'm Shauna_Kat), I also don't discuss blogging or weight loss (well sometimes I mention my band there, but definitely not on Facebook).

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to create a fb badge you can just click on the little link under someone elses badge (I just clicked on the one on mine to check if it worked and it did)

    Loving the blog, I do posts on whatever pops in to my head :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Liz! Nice to meet you and thanks so much for following me! Looking forward to getting to know ya!

    ReplyDelete