My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Can You See Me?

A few people have mentioned that my blogs aren't coming up in their feeds...plus I haven't been getting very many comments lately - is that a thinly enough veiled plea for attention? ;-) I checked all of my settings, and just wanted to make sure.

With that said...I can read/comment again from work, wooo! Finally got my actual computer instead of the crappy loaner I've been using for weeks, so I can go back to quality commenting :)

I bought a Living Social thing today for one month of unlimited Bikram Yoga here in NYC. I am excited. After Yana talked about it at brunch the other day, it seemed meant. I convinced another few friends to buy it as well, and I am going to go to the newbie class on Saturday. The studio has 4 locations, one of which is 2 blocks from my apt, and they have a TON of class times (at least 8 or 9 a day!). I am going to see how the month goes (ambitious goal of 3 times/week)...and then decide if I want to continue. It's pricey (after my pass expires), but might be worth it? I also have a 5 class package for a Pilates studio to use, so I'll have to start nagging my sister about getting that started.

5 comments:

  1. yay, I see it now!! Though, I had not been seeing them and then when I scroll down on my feeds there are a ton of your posts so it must have loaded them all at once! It was great to meet you on Sunday and really enjoyed it. You are really doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got like 25 posts of yours all in a row on my dashboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you :o)

    I have always wanted to try bikram, a friend at work loves it. I hope to try it out some day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at the class. Always fun trying something new. Even more fun when you find out you love it.

    ReplyDelete