I'm trying to have a good day, but obviously there's a big piece missing...last year, my dad was diagnosed with cancer on my birthday, so today has been difficult, but easier than I thought it would be. I did go out with friends last night and had fun, so that's something anyway. I decided to work tonight instead of taking off, since I wanted to keep it low key. Hopefully it'll be a good night at work.
I wanted to blog earlier in the week, but my computer at work does not like the Blogger site (I get my real one this week, so hopefully I'll be able to get on once I have a better machine). My weigh in on Thursday was 231.6, which is up about 3 lb from last week. Not surprising, since I got the unfill last week. I swear, it's like there's no band in there! I can eat a LOT. I am trying to be mindful, especially with all of the birthday dinners, etc. I did slime a tiny bit at dinner last night, but I think I was just eating too too fast...it was a short episode (like 30 seconds) and then I was fine again.
My next fill is scheduled for April 6, and I think I will ask for either .2 or .25 (I am down to 7.0cc)...I was ok at that level...it was 7.5 + stress that was the killer.
I'm excited for the NYC brunch tomorrow! Can't wait to meet so many bandsters!


Did not know it was your birthday!!! Happy Belated and great to meet you!
ReplyDeleteIt was lovely to meet you too- and wish we'd had more time to chat... next time for sure!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday-- V
It was great meeting you too! March babies rock :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday band twin :) You looked great in the brunch pics! Are you on facebook? Send me a request? facebook.com/bryantgirl (it's so much easier to chat)
ReplyDelete