This week's weight was holding "strong" at 235.6, same as last week. I know it's because of the unfill, and Gaspar reassured me that he had a 1cc unfill once and gained 11 pounds in a week. I felt a bit better. So I decided I needed an emergency tweak, and went in yesterday for a bump of .25. Now I'm at 7.25cc...I was ok at 7.2cc, but had a little snackiness. Hopefully this brings me back to a good spot, and I can get back to losing.
I didn't REALLY start the pouch test yesterday - there was an unfortunate run in with birthday cake at work that killed that plan (it was soSOso good, tho...I will spare you the details..) I stuck to liquids after my fill yesterday (and even tried a new-to-me protein shake), and also mostly did them today, so I could probably count today as Day 1. Here's today's food:
2 liters of water (so far, will try to get in another liter before bed)
1 Campbell's Soup at Hand Chicken with Mini Noodles (noodles are teeny tiny rings, and I didn't see any actual chicken pieces)
1 Carnation Instant Breakfast w/ skim milk
1 venti skim chai
I'll have a cup of black bean soup for dinner in a few minutes (homemade), and another CIB later on tonight.
So far, I've already noticed that I am not having cravings...it's back to, "I'm not hungry, not hungry, not hungry...holy SHIT I'm starving!!!!" I am ok with that....I don't generally wait that long, but liquids are on the limiting side. It's also helping me get the candy thing under control...my new group at work are sugar freaks, and "require" me to have candy by my desk at all times. Of course....I've been eating it! I didn't have any of the M&Ms today, though.
I finally got some new bras...I stuck with LB for now, even though I am determined to not wear any of their clothes again (other than what I already own). I was wearing a 42DDD at the start of this, and that was really loose, so I tried 40DD and 40DDD, in a few different styles. The 40DDD is the one that fit the best (7 styles/sizes later). I am happy to report that the girls will be up high once more.
I'm off to eat my soup and watch the musical episode of Grey's. Hope everyone is having a great week!


A lot of people seemed to like the musical Grey's, but I wasn't fond of it. Good luck on the pouch test.
ReplyDelete