So I have been getting stuck horribly all week, as I mentioned in my last post. As a result, I haven't been eating much...so my weight this morning was down to 228.2. As exciting as that is...I don't think it's legitimate, so I am waiting until next week to "own" it, and start thinking about the next mini goal.
I went in today for an unfill, and Gaspar had a terrible time hitting my port (he has never had trouble with it before). It was getting really, really painful, so he brought Dr. Ren in to try. SHE was having a ton of trouble too, so I suggested we try with me standing, since it's really easy for me to feel my port that way. The needle slipped right in on the first try, and I have been relieved of 0.5cc. I definitely feel a little better...even though I was able to eat today at lunch, I am eating dinner now and am not having any troubles.
The port thing has me a little nervous...so I am going to touch base with Dr. K at my next appointment in April about whether or not I should go for an x-ray to check the port out.
In fun news - my bff and I are booking ourselves on a European cruise for September! It sails out of Barcelona, and goes to Monaco, Florence, Rome, Naples, Sicily, Mallorca, and Marseilles. She is unfortunately going through a divorce, which should be final that month, and it'll be my one year bandiversary...so we definitely wanted to do something awesome. I can't wait!


Thats so weird about your port! And great job on getting to a new low!
ReplyDeleteI hope your doing well!.. my comment is a bit late but for some reason you posts aren't showing up on my dashboard humm!
I just got your note..I would be Happy to give you stuff but I'm concerned it will all be too big..I have 16 and 18 women's sizes (not misses) so might be too big. That said, I will look through what I might have that works...what type of clothes exactly? black pants would work? cardigans? you can email me at megdore@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete