My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

NYC Brunch and Challenge Weigh-In!

Today was the NYC Bandster brunch and it was a great time! I hadn't met anyone from blogland yet, and was so happy to finally do so. Dos Caminos is SERIOUSLY yummy (how was I born and raised in NYC and not have ever been here before?!) and I can't wait to go back. I had to be a lame-o and take off after brunch instead of hanging at the bar for some more margaritas...but I was having a dire laundry situation that needed to be resolved before tomorrow morning!!! Plus, there was lots of liquor this weekend for bday celebrations, and I just didn't have it in me. Next time, I swear! Big big thanks to Kristin for organizing it all! I'd love to do it again soon, and am volunteering myself to organize the next one :)

My weight this am for the challenge was back up to what it was in Week 1 (234.4). I think last week I was down because I was barely eating before the unfill. This week I definitely have been eating a whole lot (between actually being able to eat again, traveling, birthday dinners, etc), plus I was greeted by my (.) this morning. I have one more dinner to go to this week, then hopefully I will get back into my normal food routine.

2 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you, but it was too bad you couldn't hang out after. We were at the bar for about an hour and a half and had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey liz, it was so nice to meet u yesterday.... we should def all try to get together again soon :)

    ReplyDelete