Let's start with my happy news of the day: weigh in was 223.6, down 3 pounds from last week, and the lowest weight I've seen in more than 10 years! I'm down almost 6 pounds since I started tracking and working out 2 weeks ago. Coincidence? I think not. Less than 40 pounds to go before maintenance for a few months, then plastics.
Today at the gym, I went to my complimentary Pilates session. I FREAKING LOVED IT. It was a different type of workout than I've ever experienced. What I always tell trainers, gym people, etc is that I don't want to build any more muscle (except my core), just tone and define what I already have. Some of the ab work was really really hard, and I am already feeling sore, but such a good sore. I'm going to buy a package of sessions in a few weeks. My complimentary fitness assessment and personal training session is Monday, and while I don't anticipate purchasing any sessions of that, I'll see how it goes. Otherwise, I'm really enjoying my workouts. I want to buy a heart rate monitor - anyone have one they love that they can recommend?
I'm excited about the brunch on Saturday! I will indeed be wearing the boots, and during a successful shopping trip the other day, picked up a cute outfit to go with them. I also got another pair of workout pants and a dress for my friend's wedding in a few months.


I use the Polar FT40 and really like it. Will your insurance pay for plastics?
ReplyDeleteI just started Pilates last month and am OBSESSED!!! It's the only exercise I look forward to and I feel great after doing it a couple of times a week!! Way to go on the 6 lbs!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pics from the brunch! :) (They might already be posted, but I'm behind.)
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the loss this week!!