I'll start with the gym. As promised, I did go join the gym today. It's really expensive, but it's a gorgeous place, right down the block from my apartment, with a ton of classes, really nice facilities, and even an in house spa. I'm going to go tomorrow for my first workout, my fitness assessment on Friday, and my complimentary personal training session on Sunday. Hopefully between this and tracking my food, it'll give my weight loss the kick in the damn ass it needs!
Today's Food:
Breakfast:
2 cups of tea w/Splenda & 2 tbsp half and half each
Kashi hot cereal
Starbucks chai
Cal: 488
Carbs: 85
Fat: 9
Protein: 19
Lunch:
Turkey, provolone and roasted pepper roll-ups
Cal: 270
Carbs: 1
Fat: 17
Protein: 26
Dinner:
London broil, roasted potatoes and onions (teeny tiny portions of each, hence the really low numbers below)
Cal: 107
Carbs: 12
Fat: 3
Protein: 9
Snacks:
2 string cheese
Greek yogurt
Protein bar
Cal: 480
Carbs: 36
Fat: 13
Protein: 50
Total for Day:
Cal: 1345
Carbs: 134
Fat: 42
Protein: 104
Pretty good all around, yes? Under in every category except protein, which was right on point. Go me! :)
Finally, just wanted remind anyone in NYC or nearby that there's a brunch being planned for January 21st and we'd love to see all of your beautiful faces! Let me know if you're interested and I'll add you to the list!


Can't ask for anything better than a gym so close to home :o)
ReplyDeletePut me down for 3 please! I cannot wait to see you!
ReplyDelete