I'm still on track with my tracking. I've successfully logged everything I've put in my mouth for the last 6 of 7 days (not including today and tomorrow, which are already built out on MFP). I went over calories one of those tracking days (Thursday), which was semi-planned - my goal there was to just track, whatever the outcome was.
I feel comfortable enough to stop listing everything out here (unless some people find it helpful to see what others are eating). I get into a groove and start eating the same things over and over, just because it's easy.
I also went to the gym yesterday. Did 45 minutes (not including warm up and cool down) at 3.8 mph. I attempted 4.0, and did so for the first 10 minutes or so, but it was too much to keep up for the entire time I wanted. So I knocked it back a little. It' still faster than my usual of 3.5mph. My butt is killing me today though!!! I guess it's been a while since my glutes got a workout - maybe it'll help lift them a little :)
Overall, I feel fantastic. Not only am I fueling my body properly (and am therefore never hungry), but I'm MOVING. While I'm walking on the treadmill, I'm enjoying feeling everything coming together. Yay me!
I also had some NSV's - a guy I was semi-involved with a few years ago was at the club on Friday night when I got there to start my shift, and when I took my coat off, his jaw literally dropped. He just kept repeating "You look great!" and talking about how we should hang out. He's generally full of talk, so I'm not expecting anything, but it was still nice to see his reaction. Later that night, my best friend's husband came in (he's a comic) and he hadn't seen me in a few weeks. He came over to say hello, and whispered in my ear "Lizzie, you are dropping so much weight!" Now, I haven't actually lost more than the 2 pounds from this past week since the last time I've seen him, but I guess things are starting to catch up.
I've also got some leads on day jobs - a friend works in HR at a company I'm interested in, and has promised to pass my resume onto the recruiter if I see any positions that interest me. I went onto their site last night and actually did find a few, so I'll be emailing him soon. My company is providing outplacement services, so I have an info session with them next week to get started. I definitely want to take advantage of that, because I need to generalize my resume (it's been geared toward the pharma industry for quite a few years now, so I need to change that up a bit). Hopefully something comes up soon!
That's all for me for now - back to my tracking (thank God for OCD). One more night of work for now, then off to Mom's (and my kittens!) for a few days. Gym again on Tuesday night.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
<3


Great NSVs! It's always good to get that sort of reaction from other people as it reaffirms just how well you're doing. Sometimes I also think we don;t necessarily see it ourselves, so it's nice when other people notice.
ReplyDelete