Interesting how I fell off so quickly...I think there was some kind of psychology involved...I had such a good day on Saturday, that I felt compelled to destroy it yesterday? Either that or trying to track the popcorn for the movie, and knowing there was no way I could actually do so accurately, I decided to blow the day. It led to eating half a bag of chips (the big bag to boot), popcorn at the movies and a bottle of wine later at home. If I added it all up, I'd probably find that the damage wasn't as bad as I am thinking but I'd rather move forward.
SO. Today is planned out for the most part, and healthy meals are prepared. I have to see about sides for dinner (I know what they'll be but have to figure out portions, etc). I'm heading to my mom's for the night and am bringing my lunch, snacks and food scale with me. Later tonight when the picture is more complete I'll post about it. It's looking like a good day.
On my way to mom's, I'm biting the bullet and joining the gym. More on that later as well.


Good for you and the gym!! I am good most weeks! Jumping in this week myself!
ReplyDeleteYou got this!
ReplyDelete