My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back to Basics Week 4

Well, I had a tiny gain this week - this AM showed up as 228.4 (up 1.2 from last week). Oh well. It's not as if I don't know why - note to self: do not make garlic gruyere drop biscuits EVER again. I ate a lot of them yesterday - they are small but COME ON. haha.

I've had a very productive day and now have to start getting ready for work tonight. Thankfully I am doing phones and not waitressing, last night was brutal and I felt clammy all night. Ugh.

Tomorrow night a few friends are having a fundraiser party for their theater company, so while I am excited to go and wear a dress and look cute, I know I'll definitely have a few drinks, so I'll have to be extra good for the rest of the week. On Tuesday, we are getting new baby kittens!!! Well, my mom and sister are, but I will consider them mine too :) They're only 3 weeks old, but their mama is having trouble nursing, so we will take them now and bottle feed. I can't wait!!!

5 comments:

  1. Baby kittens! Share some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the pics of those biscuitson FB yesterday and have one word: YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love kittens - I agree with Becky, pics are a must. :)

    And what are these biscuits... must have the recipe. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeee kittens!! ;)

    and yes, recipe! although maybe not. Just the name makes me want to eat about 10 of them.

    ReplyDelete