Hi all!
I was very pleasantly surprised this morning to see 226.2 (down from my gain to 228.4 last week). Another new low. I had a great eating day yesterday - sooooooo strange how when I eat well, I lose!!! Who woulda thunk it?!
I finally have a day off today, my first in 11 days, woo! I am spending it doing exciting things like laundry and grocery shopping. Not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I have a LOT of friends who tour with bands for a living, so they're regularly passing thru NYC. One of my very good friends is just outside the city with the artist she's currently working with for the next few days, so she may come in later to see my apartment and to have dinner. That would make me a happy girl.
I did some shopping last week from Old Navy, and FINALLY got some new pants for work, in a size 16. They're just right, which means hopefully they won't last very long :) I also bought a new dress in a size L, and liked the way it looked so much I ordered it in 2 more colors! I tried to take some pics, but my phone was not cooperating and they all came out crappy. I'm planning on wearing the dress next weekend, so I will get someone to take pics! I also got some cute new shoes that I will have to post pics of for Draz!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!


Wow, size 16!! You and I weigh just about the same and I only have one pair of 16s that fits me. The rest are size 18 and even some of them are snug. I guess everyone's body is shaped different.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, you sounds like you have very cool friends! Do you get to go to concerts and things for free?
Size 16!! Awesome! I am glad someone around these parts is losing weight! NOT ME! Can't wait to see the dresses too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your little ditty in 'BOOB of the DAY'. I am all puffed up and blushing! YOu guys are sweet and I can't wait to meet you! Happy Monday!
Ooh, I got some cute new shoes, too! I need to take pictures - completely forgot about my shoe fiend friends. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 16's and the L! We're about the same size!