My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just a Quickie!!

Just got back from London so I can't do a very long post. I had a fabulous time, and got to have lunch with the lovely Nora (Traveling Bandita!) I really need to learn how to do links... Anyway, Nora and fantastic and fun...and I hope some of you NYC area ladies get to meet her the next time she is in town.

Sunday's weigh in for the challenge was down to 227.2! That is a new low, and I am pretty excited about it. Something clicked a few weeks ago, and the weight started coming off again. I will not complain!

Lastly, I was the BOOBS blogger of the Day! OMG, you guys are the bestest. Your comments are so sweet. I <3 you all, and can't WAIT to meet everyone in Chicago. I have a ton of blogs to catch up on, but I will definitely be checking out my new followers. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time in London. I'm so jealous you got to meet Nora. I love reading her blog. She is a true globetrotter.

    Glad you made it home safely and that the pounds are falling off. Can't wait to meet you in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new low! I think Dawnya said it all. :)

    ReplyDelete