Man, I have been waiting for this day for months now! This morning's weigh in was 228.6!!!!!! That's 2.6 down from last week. My technical lowest low was 228.2, but that came on the heels of being way too tight for a few months, so I actually got an unfill the day I saw that. This one is legitimate loss :) I am officially claiming the 220's! I hope I don't become very good friends with the, though. I'm also only 3.6 lbs away from being 50 lb down!
I went in on Monday to see Gaspar for a small fill. He gave me an additional .2cc, to bring me to 7.7cc. We're treading lightly here, as this seems to be a good zone for me to be in. I go in on Aug. 10th to see Dr. K, and then I also made appts to have an unfill before the cruise (don't want to run into any issues when I am overseas for 11 days!), and then an appt the day after I come back to have it put right back in, haha. So far this fill is interesting - after eating a small amount, I'm no longer hungry, and satisfied for a few hours. I haven't quite gotten to solids yet (although I did have some turkey yesterday, which counts I suppose). I am making sure to chew chew chew, and take little bites :)
I'm off to the orthopedist to have my shoulder checked, finally. I've had a serious knot in this shoulder for the last 10 years or so, and it's becoming really unbearable. I see a chiro every week, and we decided that we need to take this to the next level. While I'm there, I am going to see if he can help me with the tailbone that is sore all of a sudden!


Congrats!! I just got my very first fill yesterday and I'm hoping this helps get me on track too. I have been stuck right about 22-25 pounds down for about 3 weeks and I would like to start seeing some progress. Boy what a difference to having fluid in the band vs not! I'm very happy for you to make it to the 220's. Still trying to break into the 250's myself. Keep up the good work lady. Off to hit the BK Bridge and walk again after work!
ReplyDeleteLook at you being ahead of the game and planning for the vacation! I hope you get as much out of this fill as your hoping to!
ReplyDeleteWooHoo to the 220's!
ReplyDeleteWhere are you going on a cruise?
Yay for a new decade!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news... and just in time for London. See you on Monday!
ReplyDeleteThe tailbone is about your booty bein' smaller! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new low - that's awesome! I hated the 230's, it was a hard one to beat!
Whooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust saw you featured on the BOOBs blog. Can't wait to meet you in Chicago!
ReplyDeleteHiya, BOOBs blog sent me over. Way to be clear of the 230s!!
ReplyDelete