My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Flight Booked!!!

Woo! Just came back from hand holding (see previous post) for a quick minuto to shout from the rooftops that I booked my flight for BOOBS!

I get into O'Hare at around 3:30pm on Friday, and back out at 5pm on Sunday. If anyone is coming in/leaving around that time, let me know and maybe we can get to the hotel together.

Yay!

(Now my airline account looks insane - I booked a flight to LA for a weekend at the end of August yesterday, my flight to Barcelona for the cruise is mid-Sept, and now this - at least I will earn lots of miles haha!)

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo.........I gotta get my a$$ in gear! Can't wait to meet you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for all of us being booked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, they are lucky to have you there! ;)

    So excited that you got your flight booked you little flyer, you should know the pilots by name and have seating preferences by the time the year is over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad I can't go, but I know y'all will have a good time!

    ReplyDelete